In Momentum, a person can have one of the following statuses, indicated by the
- Created - A person was created to represent an individual or a person’s record was updated in a way that requires identity re-verification. A person in the created state is only able to send or receive funds with Pay by Bank and Disbursements use cases.
- Verified- A person passed identity verification. The person is able to send or receive funds with all transfer use cases.
- Rejected - A person did not pass identity verification. The person is not able to send or receive funds.
- Restricted - A person matched a sanctions list during watchlist screening. The person is not able to send or receive funds.
- Closed - A person has been soft-deleted in Orum’s platform. The person is not able to send or receive funds.
The diagram below shows how a person can move through the above statuses. Note that a person can move from "verified" to "restricted" if a person matches a sanctions list anytime after their initial customer identification. To learn more about why a person is in the "rejected" or "restricted" state, refer to the
status_reason field in the API response.
If a person fails customer identification and is set to the rejected status, Orum will automatically kick off a manual review and attempt to retry the customer identification workflow to resolve the issue.
Updated 2 months ago