In Momentum, a person can have one of the following statuses, indicated by the
- Created - A person was created to represent an individual or a person’s record was updated in a way that requires identity re-verification. A person in the created state is only able to send or receive funds with Pay by Bank and Disbursements use cases.
- Verified- A person passed identity verification. The person is able to send or receive funds with all transfer use cases.
- Rejected - A person did not pass identity verification. The person is not able to send or receive funds.
- Restricted - A person matched a sanctions list during watchlist screening. The person is not able to send or receive funds.
- Closed - A person has been soft-deleted in Orum’s platform (can only be manually done by the Orum team as of now). The person is not able to send or receive funds.
The diagram below shows how a person can move through the above statuses. Note that a person can move from "verified" to "restricted" if a person matches a sanctions list anytime after their initial customer identification. To learn more about why a person is in the "rejected" or "restricted" state, refer to the
status_reason field in the API response.
If a person fails customer identification and is set to the rejected status, Orum will automatically kick off a manual review and attempt to retry the customer identification workflow to resolve the issue.
Updated about 1 month ago