To access Orum Portal, please contact your Orum representative .
After accessing the Orum Portal, you will automatically have sandbox access, which will allow you to create a sandbox API key. The API reference in this documentation is written so that you can easily test in sandbox - all API endpoints are documented with the sandbox domain
api-sandbox.orum.io and you will pass your sandbox API key to make requests.
Sandbox provides you with the ability to mimic production behavior, and the API request and response bodies will remain the same across sandbox and production. However, there are a few key differences between Orum's sandbox environment and the production environment:
- The domain name for endpoint URLs is
api-sandbox.orum.ioin sandbox and
- Requests to sandbox domain APIs do not trigger actual money movement, KYC/KYB verification or account verification.
- Orum provides ways to mimic those experiences in sandbox, which are explained in each resource's "Create" section of the API Reference.
- Sandbox requests should not include real personally identifiable information (PII) or financial information.
- Sandbox testing does not require adding funds to your enterprise's Momentum ledger balance.
- Upon moving to production, the first step you will need to take is to create an external account associated with your enterprise - this process will be the same as it was when you created an external account in sandbox, however in production you will use the account and routing number that you have sent to Orum to pre-fund the FBO
Updated about 1 month ago
Create your enterprise's sandbox external account to begin testing transfers