Webhooks allow you to receive and respond to resource updates in real-time, eliminating the need for you to poll Momentum APIs or contact Orum to understand the status of a person, business, external account or transfer.
Webhooks enable you to:
- Notify end users about their account verification status in your application.
- Notify end users about the status of a transfer.
- Request end users to take action (e.g. to update records if the person or business was rejected, correct an account or routing number if the external account was rejected, or to resubmit a transfer if it failed).
- Build internal workflows around the asynchronous notifications you receive from Orum.
- Select which webhook event types you want to subscribe to.
- Set up an HTTP endpoint on your server that will listen for webhook events or use a tool like ngrok or Request Bin to generate a webhook listener URL.
- Use Orum's webhook configuration endpoint to register your URL and desired event types.
- Orum digitally signs our webhooks to allow you to verify that events were sent by Orum and not by a third party. To enable webhook signing generate your public key.
- Simulate event types by passing defined testing values for certain fields, which can be found in the API Reference for each resource's POST method or use the invoke endpoint to manually trigger events.
18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199