Update individual fields on a business object.
This endpoint allows you to make partial updates to a business's information - you only have to pass the field(s) you wish to update. This means that end-users will not have to re-enter all fields if they want to update their information.
- customer_reference_id`. This field also cannot be changed.
- If you update address or contact information, the
To remove a field from the resource, pass the field with an empty string as the value. Only the following fields can be removed from the business resource:
- If you do not pass the
metadatafield, the metadata will not be updated in any way
- To update an existing metadata key’s value, pass the existing key with the new value along with any existing key-value pair(s)
- To remove metadata, pass any key-values pair you want to maintain, and omit the ones you want to delete. To remove all metadata, pass the metadata key with an empty object
- To add new key-value pair(s), pass any existing metadata key-value pair(s) with the new key(s) and new value(s)
Impact on KYB status
Changing the below fields will re-trigger the KYB process. You will receive a
business_unverified webhook and the business's
status will be set to "created" until re-verification is complete.